The following sets forth the terms and conditions under which “The Detail Pros” will perform services on your vehicle:
1. Best Efforts Basis: Our services are provided on a best efforts basis — every attempt is made to perform the services(s) contracted for in a professional, conscientious manner. However, we will not be held responsible if we are unable to clean, remove stains, or otherwise restore any surface, fabric, or condition on your vehicle.
2. Incidental Damage: We are not responsible for any damage that may occur while your vehicle is in our possession. This includes (but not limited to) any damage relatedtopre-existing conditions such as tears,scratches,dents,stains,odors, etc. and/or damage to automated windshield wiper systems, wiper blades, rear window wipers, loose interior trim or exterior moldings, exterior mirrors, trailer hitchcaps,roofracks,power antennas,insignias, after market accessories (bug shields, sun visors etc.), magnetic signage, running boards, hood ornaments, or alloy, chrome or mag wheels, headlights, rear lamps, or reflectors.
3. Additional Charges: While rendering services on your vehicle, we may uncover conditions or circumstances that require additional effort or time, and therefore you may incur additional cost to properly complete your vehicle service. We will make every reasonable effort to notify you in advance of completing the service, however in the event we are unable to contact you for any reason out of our control, we reserve the right to charge for additional time and/or product use required to complete the service.
4. Possessions Left in the Vehicle: Our policy is to gather all the vehicle owners' belongings that are left in the vehicle and place them in a bag to be provided to the customer when their vehicle service is complete. We are not responsible for any belongings that may be lost, damaged or otherwise disposed of while cleaning your vehicle. We strongly recommend that each customer remove any belongings they consider to be of value before leaving the vehicle with us.
5. Engine Damage Disclaimer: Certain detailing services include cleaning of the engine compartment and components. We cannot be responsible for any damage resulting from this service that may be caused by water damaging any engine or electrical component(s).
6. Paint Damage: Certain detailing services include compounding, polishing, wet sanding etc. to remove deep scratches in the vehicle's clear coat finish. We are not responsible or any damage that may result to the painted surface should any paint repair or enhancement process penetrate the clear coat and damage the paint finish.
7. Limit of Liability: Our entire liability for providing services is limited to the invoice amount for the service we provide.
8. Shampooing: We make every attempt to clean carpet and upholstery using methods that use as little water as possible. However, we cannot be responsible for any water damage to any vehicle component caused because of performing this service.We cannot be responsible for any damage resulting from this service that may be caused by water damaging any electrical component(s).
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Copyright 2018 Wafa Group Inc. All Rights Reserved