In comparison to other car coatings**
Our current coating system is a si02 ceramic coating with adhesive bonding, which means it is designed on a molecular level and uses a Si02 process formula. The two component system is specifically developed to handle the harsh climate we are used to here in the north, but we believe that if it works well here, it should be no problem anywhere else in the world either. .
Copyright 2018 Wafa Group Inc. All Rights Reserved
Base coat is what creates a protective barrier between the clear coat and the outer elements. It has a hardness of 9H at the pencil test scale due to its Si02 process formula. This layer bonds with the paint and can only be removed by wear and tear over time. No chemicals will damage the coating.
Top coat also has Si02 properties, but is designed to add slick mirror-like gloss, colour depth, and incredible liquid repelling characteristics. An application of top coat causes liquids to bead up and rolls off the surface; taking away loose contaminates with it
When put together, you get the complete Arctic Coating protection, specifically designed to be everything you need in order to protect your vehicle from the harsh environment it has to face. Easier maintenance and exceptional resistance against strong chemicals, salt, environmental fallout, acid rain and other harmful things are features of the coating. Essentially what you get is a barrier between the clear coat and the brutal outdoors, keeping your paint prepared for the road ahead.
What is Arctic Coating?
Arctic Coatings Professional line consists of our most advanced solutions aimed at experienced detailers.To use these product ts you have to be a certified Arctic Coating Detailer, this is because we want to make sure the people who use these products have enough experience and skill to offer the highest level of quality in the industry. The products are developed together with our ambassadors to ensure that we create products that meet their high requirements.
• Extremely durable liquid glass barrier that protects automotive paint work from the daily exposure of our harsh environment.
• Chemical resistant: bird droppings, tree sap, acid rain, road salt, road paint.
• UV rays, oxidation, temperature, and corrosion resistant – prevents paint fading
• Enhances gloss and depth, while leaving clear coated surfaces slick to the touch.
• Offers light scratch resistance as the glass barrier slightly increases the hardness of the surface its applied on.
• Substantially reduces time and effort required to perform carwash and drying.
• Repels water by causing water to bead up and roll off the surface similar to a lotus leaf.
• Arctic Coating will last up to 48 months with correct maintainence.